Monday 22 February 2016

Winters Almost Over!

So it's been a while since I've posted on my blog mainly because I have taken a break over the cold winter months the Van (recently named Primrose) has been tucked up under a cover to protect it, but with that said it doesn't mean I haven't been busy.


I've been out and about meeting the good folks over at Splitterz VW Club, spent a little bit of time on some rust removal around the gutter (when the weather has allowed), researching soundproofing and thermal insulation for the interior, reading up on how Eberspacer DA6 heaters work along with how the heating system works


But mostly helping a friend with the restoration of his 1973 GT Beetle if you want to check out his blog head over to http://restoringruy.wordpress.com its a lovely story of his plan to have the beetle restored ready to celebrate the 20th year of him owning the Beetle.

No comments:

Post a Comment